Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:11 pm

Mila smiled up at him as she buried his penis in her breasts and lavishly rubbed him up and down. Her full chest was easily able to service his entire length, immersing body and mind in a sea of boob paradise. Right where she wanted him, and right where he was going to stay.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:13 pm

Her tits quickly drove him to orgasm. The boob loving adventurer cuming for her breasts again and again. Each wave orgasm deepening his devotion to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:15 pm

"So many orgasms, you wanted this so badly, didn't you? I might be spoiling you a little TOO much, sweetie. Can't leave you completely addicted to my tits... well I can, but should I?" Mila teased as she slowly coaxed the cum out of him. Gently titfucking him to keep him enamored, but slowing it enough so Test could breathe.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:18 pm

"Please. Please." Test cried. Begging for more as her slow titfuck kept him in a red hot whirlwind of pleasure. Test didn't care how addicted he became, he just wanted to experience more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:20 pm

"Awww, fiiine. Here you go, cutie, since you beg for it so much~" Mila told him, resuming her higher speed and intensity titfuck that leveled every inch of her deep and sexy cleavage to trap and punish Test's member.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:24 pm

Test moaned and squirmed and came until he was nothing but well pleasured putty in her hands.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:27 pm

"I suppose I broke you just a little bit, didn't I? I'll be back to give you something to get your energy up in a bit, kay?" Mila told him, releasing him from her breasts again and laying him down on the bed.

(Any ideas for this RP besides from the stocking club? I'm a little short on ideas)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:32 pm

(We can do just the stocking club. Or end it here if you prefer. It's been a great RP either way. No need to drag it out if it's reached a natural stoping point.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:36 pm

Test spent a while, if you could call a week a while, longer at the University before he left. He served very well as Mila's boobslave, and Ms. Bell used him for several more demonstrations for her class. And on occasion, he would be taken to the stocking club by Mila's roommates and trampled into a horny mess there as well. Eventually, he 'graduated' from his place at the school and moved on. He got paid surprisingly well for helping the Love Magic Professor roo. A win-win all around?

The End

(Thanks for the RP, let me know if you want me to DM something else for you)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 21, 2022 9:49 pm

(Thanks for the excellent RP. I've direct messaged you a follow-up. Thanks again.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7