Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test as the Teacher's Pet

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:42 pm

"Call me if you want to go out with me sometime, cutie." Gwenalyn told him with a wink before going back to her seat.

"That was a good job, Gwenalyn. You could've brought him deeper into trance, but you did a good job at making sure he never felt the need to resist. Who wants to try next?" Ms. Bell asked the class, causing the entire class to shoot their hands up. Every one of them wanted a go at Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:50 pm

Test nodded. Currently planning to take her up on the offer. Still coming down from high he could only process the sea of hands as an oncoming tide of seduction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:57 pm

Ms. Bell picked out a student sitting near the back. She got out of her seat and strutted up to the chair across from Test. Her wide hips and thick cheeks swayed with each step before she sat down. Her red hair, red lips, and brown eyes shot a smile at Test. "Hey there, you don't look too well. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 4:59 pm

Test quickly sat up and composed himself. "I'm fine." He assured her. Completely failing to hide the fact that his eyes had been following her hips as they moved with seductive grace.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:02 pm

"Good to hear, you had me a little worried." She said before she stood up again, stretching out her entire body. She turned around and leaned forward as she did her warm-up exercises. "You looked like you went through the wringer, like some girl got ahold of you and blew your mind." Her immense booty was taking up most of Test's visions.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:07 pm

"It can feel like that sometimes." Test admitted with a wry smile. His focus as much on her hips as it was in her ass. Part of him tried to question why she was stretching but it was quickly silenced.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:11 pm

"I have to go to a track meet after class, but I'm glad I could spend some time and chat with you. You don't mind if I warm up while we talk, right?" She asked, giving her booty a little shake as she did nothing but emphasize it with her stretching.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:18 pm

"That's fine. Warming up is important." Test said, nodding in agreement in time with the motions of her butt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:22 pm

"It is. To get warmed up so when it's time to have fun, your body is nice and ready to do exactly what it wants to do." She said back, letting her words be a little vague as she kept his focus on her swaying and jiggling asscheeks. She even gave herself a little spank every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:26 pm

"All warmed up and ready to do whatever you want." Test agreed. His mind actively looking for excuses to fall into trance as he followed her swaying rear. Feeling increasingly warmed up, his body ready to do whatever she wanted it to do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:31 pm

"Hehe, why not get ready by taking those pants off? I can tell they're not comfortable around that big cock of yours." She suggested as she kept up her routine of entrancing and erotic exercises, all bringing Test's gaze deeper into her immense asscheeks.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:39 pm

His pants were feeling a little tight. Test unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down. Instantly feeling a lot more comfortable despite his growing hard on now being plain for all to see.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:42 pm

"You're in the mood for little workout, aren't you? Come here, you can vent out all that excess energy." The student beckoned him closer, waving and wiggling her booty at him all the while. Deciding that he was ready for a special service.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 5:54 pm

"I-I shouldn't wear you out before your track meet." Test stammered his sense of shame battling with his arousal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:08 pm

"Don't you worry about that, stud. Just use my ass to get a load off, and I'll just focus on my stretching." The student assured him, bending over and mooning him with her rear yet again. Every glimpse he got of it looked even better than the last.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:10 pm

Test couldn't find the fault with that logic. Unable to restrain himself any longer he began to openly masturbate for her ass, spellbound by her swaying hips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:11 pm

"That's how you wanted to do it? I thought you'd want to grind on my ass while I left it so wiiide ooopen for you. But, if you wanna jerk off and shoot your load all over my cheeks, go ahead." The student chuckled, continuing her 'exercises' and letting Test do as he wished.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:12 pm

Test's only response was to moan and spray his seed on her rear. Panting as he recovered from the intensity of his arousal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:19 pm

The student hopped back up, straightening herself out and winking at Test. She cleaned his seed off of her booty and sat back down.

"That was wonderful! Enjoying how this is going, Test? You've been a great test subject so far." Ms. Bell cooed to him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:23 pm

"It's amazing." He panted. Everything was a haze of pleasure for awhile. Beginning to recover his thoughts a little. He was eager to keel helping Ms. Bell and her lovely students.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:26 pm

"Good. Here, why don't you pick the next volunteer?" Ms. Bell said as all of the girls who haven't already gone raised their hands. They were all midara wearing mostly matching uniforms, but their features were unmistakable. He had quite a selection to pick from.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:29 pm

Test picked almost at random. Landing on one with full breasts, inside of which was nestled an eye catching silver pendant.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:34 pm

The student happily stood up and went to the seat next to Test. Her chest jiggled with every step, like she wasn't even wearing a bra. Her jewelry peeked out from her cleavage, half-wedged inside. "Could you help me with a little project I have, sweetie?" She asked him, leaning forward and giving him a better angle to see her boobs with.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:35 pm

"Sure. What sort of help do you need?" He asked, a dopey grin on his face as his eyes locked to the pendant and the pretty breasts is was nestled between.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 10:41 pm

"I'm trying to do a little assignment where I challenge boys to avoid staring at my chest for as long as possible. So, all you need to do is not look at my boobs, easy, right?" The student told him, putting a devious spin on the little class project. She leaned back to make the task a little easier for Test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test as the Teacher's Pet   Test as the Teacher's Pet - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test as the Teacher's Pet
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next