Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:14 pm

"Amazing~ I'll treat you to some cookies and milk whenever you want, Ferro." Audrey answered, sighing from his kiss then nuzzling into him. She was clinging to him like he was a big pillow, and she didn't seem likely to let go on her own.

"So, you two done with your fun? Or do you need another taste of her?" Yang asked them, wondering whether or not the erotic show was over.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:29 pm

"Th-Thanks," he sighed as he finally pulled out of her and got back to his shakey legs. "Y-Yeah, we're done..." He stumbled and barely caught himself before he could fall over, letting out a nervous chuckle. "I guess that whole thing took more outta me than I expected."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:33 pm

Audrey was shaky, too, so Yang supported Ferro's weight by putting his arm around her shoulder and Blake did the same for Audrey. Leaving no cookies or clothes behind, they helped the lovers all the way back to Audrey's house on the edge of town and sat them down on far sides of the room from each other.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:45 pm

He was grateful for their help, though he would've liked to have his clothes as well, still he wasn't going to complain when he could hardly move by himself. "Man, I kinda went nuts back there, didn't I?" He relaxed about as best he could, given his exhaustion.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:56 pm

"Given Audrey's appeal, I can't say we're surprised. I'm sure you're just one of many boys who have fallen for her, Ferro." Blake answered him, indirectly confirming that he really did go crazy with Audrey. She smirked at him and Yang was still holding back laughter, all too entertained by this. The blonde handed Ferro his clothes after he caught his breath enough to speak.

"Ehehehehe, yeah, Blake is kind of right about that one...." Audrey nervously laughed as she, too, was mortified without carried away she had gotten. She couldn't help it, though, cute adventurer boys like Ferro were exactly her type, especially when they liked cookies, kisses, and big boobs.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:15 pm

"How does it feel to fall for one of those many boys, Blake?" Ferro joked to the Huntress with a smirk on his lip. Just because he was a bit out of sorts earlier, that didn't mean he couldn't hear Blake's little comment from before.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:19 pm

"M-m-eet me in bed tonight and I can show you. It's more than I can put into words." Blake was initially flustered, but she confidently double-downed. Her feelings were no secret to Ferro or Yang, and she wasn't embarrassed to say it in front of Audrey. Regardless, her cheeks were bright red.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:24 pm

Ferro gave quick laugh before leaning back in his seat, nodding to the Faunus as he took time to relax. "I'd love to, but for now, I have a whole lot of nothing to do," he noted, wondering what he could do to entertain himself. "Yang, quick, think of something fun!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:31 pm

"Cookie eating contest!" Yang shot back, the first thing she could think of that wasn't lewd. Audrey happily giggled at this and gave her approval. There were 3 dozen cookies left, the midara would have to bake more tomorrow, not that she minded.

9 were given to each of them, regardless of if they wanted to participate. Yet, all three of the girls agreed to the contest.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:33 pm

He sputtered with a sudden humor, not expecting that, though he had to admit it was probably the most accessible thing they could do, given who's home they were in. "Hah, alright, I'm in." He took the cookies handed to him, already smelling the familiar scent of Audrey's "ingredients" in the cookies. He waited for some kind of countdown...

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:36 pm

"The first to eat all of theirs wins. 3...2...1... Go!" Audrey counted them down and kicked things off. However, she ate rather slowly, she put too much love into her cookies to wolf them down. The competition was between her three guests, and neither Huntress got off to a slow start. Yang was stuffing two into her mouth at once and making a total mess. Blake was devouring one at a time, yet her cold efficiency made it look like she was drowning fresh fish instead of baked treats.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 9:51 pm

He heard that Yang's sister could scarf down a ton of cookies, so maybe Yang learned from the best... or vice versa? And Blake... he wasn't too sure but there was something funny strange about how she ate her cookies... possibly something funny... As for Ferro, he took as big of a bite as he could and decimated each cookie bit by bit. He couldn't have been as messy as Yang if he tried, and between the three of them he was probably more at Blake's pace than Yang's, considering the damned girl was eating two at a time.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:02 pm

Victory (55) Yang

Yang struggled a little getting the cookies down, eating them so fast, but she kept it up until the last one was down her throat. The damned girl rushed her way recklessly to win the contest, like she did with so many things. Ferro and Blake finished not long after her, but it was clear that the blonde won. "Woohoo! Thanks for the cookies, Audrey." She said.... then her face started glowing red. Consuming so much of the midara's nectar so fast really hammered home its aphrodisiac qualities.

Blake was going through the same dilemma as well. "Y-yeah, they were really good....." The Faunus looked around the room nervously, then stared at Ferro. The lust in her eyes was reminiscent of their night together in Rollatia.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:06 pm

Ferro had a bit of an easier time taking the aphrodisiacs in the cookies, but not by all that much. Maybe it was because of how much he had during the fight earlier, maybe it was because of his heritage, he didn't know, but he could very well tell something was up with the two of them... and even if he took it better, he still couldn't help staring at Yang and Blake. "A-Are you two okay?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:10 pm

"We're fine, we're totally fine. Just.... it's nothing!" Yang answered, but from her profuse blush it was an obvious lie. The blonde couldn't help but notice that Audrey was still naked, and she openly gawked at the midara.

"Yeah, fine. We're fine. And you're fine too." Blake said as gazed at Ferro like a hungry panther ready to pounce. Both of the Huntresses were loosening their clothes to try and 'cool off'.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:16 pm

Ho boy, it was definitely dawning on Ferro just what was going on. He should probably try and do something about this... Focusing his magic, Ferro attempted to create a flower, unsure if his little plant-based remedy would even work in this case, but he had to try.

-Remedy-

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:21 pm

Remedy (22) Success

From the ground sprouted a golden flower, and it appeared to be one of the best Ferro had ever made with his spell. Although, it probably looked that way since he's never been more desperate for it. If anything was going to stop him from becoming catnip, it was this thing. Blake was coming closer ever so slowly, crawling along a couch on all fours.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:31 pm

Despite the dire(?) circumstances, seeing Blake crawl around like that was kinda adorable, something he wished he could appreciate properly later. Taking the flower in hand, he crushed its petals down as much as possible and used a little wind magic to blow it Blake's way.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:36 pm

Blake inhaled the powder through her mouth and paused after tasting it. She slowly but surely settled down just a bit, sitting back down normally. "Th-thank you, Ferro. Now I know not to eat those cookies that fast again." She said to him in gratitude, although her face was still flushed and her breathing was still high-paced.

Yang got no help from the flower, so she threw herself into Audrey's embrace. The blonde smothered herself in her bosom and let herself sink into them to vent the lust that the cookies had pent up in her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:44 pm

"Well, Yang seems to be venting it out safely at least. Sorry if I rained on your parade there, Blake, I'd just prefer to worship my queen when I can actually feel my legs," he said half jokingly. He hoped Audrey was okay with Yang's frenzy, if not he'd have to make another flower, force feed it to Yang if he had to.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 10:49 pm

Audrey seemed to enjoy the situation, and Yang was gradually smothering herself to sleep between her girls. She saw too much of how big and soft the midara's chest was, and she was relieved to experience it for herself.

"No, it's okay. I should let you rest more. When you're feeling better, let me know. Then, well, let's say I have a few of Audrey's cookies leftover." Blake assured Ferro. Instead of outright attacking him, she affectionately nuzzled into his cheek and purred. It was difficult for the black-haired woman to do nothing when she was feeling needy around him, so she settled for a little cuddling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:07 pm

He was fine with this, so long as it didn't escalate too much. Ferro settled next to Blake, enjoying her company. "Thanks, Blake." He gave her a kiss, at least giving her something to tide her over a bit more for now.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:16 pm

Eventually, Yang passed out between Audrey's breasts, so the midara removed her and let her lie down. "You three can stay here tonight. You two can have my bed. I'll be here with Yang, making sure she's cozy." She said as she went to the kitchen to start baking something for dinner. She was thinking biscuits.

"That sounds nice." Blake replied simply as she climbed into Ferro's lap and cuddled up to him. He was now her big, warm pillow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:18 pm

He didn't object at all, hugging Blake snugly and leaning his head against her, letting the cozy warmth lull him into a nice calm. This was a nice stop on the road, that couldn't possibly be denied, at least not to him.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:25 pm

Blake stayed quiet and snug in Ferro's arms, purring loudly and proudly. She, too, was soothed and almost sedated by the pleasant embrace. They stayed like this until sunset, which was when Audrey returned with a platter of buttered biscuits and ham and Yang started to come to.

"Eat up, everybody! Something a little more nutritious than cookies. Don't worry about me, I'm not hungry at all. It's all for you dears." The midara insisted as she set down the tray for her guests with a content smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Audrey
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next