Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:10 am

"Hehehe, thanks, Ferro." Blake nuzzled up to him and closed her eyes, quickly falling into a gentle slumber. It was easy for her to go to sleep with his arms around her, it felt so natural. She was starting to get used to this....
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:51 am

"No problem, Blake..." He gave her a kiss on the forehead and let himself fall to sleep soon after her, having pleasant dreams that night thanks to the events that played across the day.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:12 am

Ferro awoke in a predictable position: the cat Faunus was still clinging to him and still purring happily in his arms. If he couldn't notice how soft her skin was or how alluring her scent was before, he could now. Luckily for him, she wasn't a midara trying to seduce him, just a normal, horny girl.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 5:23 pm

He didn't move for a while, not wanting to bother her right now. She looked really peaceful the way she was right now, and she looked like she must've slept well. Another good morning, at least for him and Blake, and he was sure Yang enjoyed her night.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 5:30 pm

Eventually, Blake came to and said good morning to Ferro. She decided to let him out of bed without too much teasing, climbing out herself and going to check on Yang. The blonde was being clutched close to the baker's chest, thoroughly smothered and aroused between her girls.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 5:57 pm

Ferro followed Blake out of the room, snickering quietly at the sight of the blonde brawler. "Enjoy yourself...?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 6:00 pm

"We had so much fun! It's been a long time since I had a sleep over. We gossiped and ate cookies and played games...." Audrey droned on and on like a giddy high schooler. Yang looked like she wanted to say something, be she didn't look like she was in any condition for coherent thought.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:47 pm

"Damn, must've done a lot last night, Yang looks utterly beat." He tried his best not to laugh, looking to Blake for thoughts. "What do you think we oughta do?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 7:50 pm

"Maybe we should give her a break from Audrey. I think it's my turn to handle her affection." Blake sat down next to the midara, which released Yang and gave her attention to the cat Faunus. They gossiped and chatted, but the Huntress was also pestered into letting the baker feed her some cookies and give her some kisses.

"You two.... owe me...." Yang breathed out as she peeled herself off of the couch and went to Ferro's side.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 9:26 pm

"What for? You look like you two had a blast last night," Ferro teased, giving the girl some support just in case she was exhausted. "You have fun with your new gal pal, Yang?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 9:33 pm

"So many kisses... so many cookies... I think I've had too much sugar.... I need a salad...." Yang whined and complained as she fully leaned into Ferro. "She's nice, but she doesn't have any restraint..." the blonde observed, as she was already being proven right by Audrey peppering Blake in smooches.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:00 pm

"Yeesh, I hope she goes easy on Blake then." He looked back and called out to Audrey, "Hey, we were thinking of getting a bite to eat out in town. Do either of you want anything?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:07 pm

"Ooh! Can you get us those fish tacos the guy near the well usually sells?" Audrey asked them excitedly. Even in a cookie-driven stupor, Blake's love for fish prevailed and she turned her head to her friends. "Get me some of those, too, please!" She added with a smile.

Yang took that as a hint for them to leave, so she took Ferro by his arm and pulled him out of the house. "Okay, she's really nice and all, but we should probably give her some tacos and leave. I'm getting an urge to be responsible for once, and that's just not right." The blonde said to him as she looked around for the well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:33 pm

"You're right, being responsible just isn't you," he joked with feigned seriousness. "Alright, when we get back, we'll excuse ourselves and be on our way. Hopefully Blake will feel better than you did this morning, seeing as she's not staying a whole night with her."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:39 pm

"The fish will help her snap out of it, if nothing else. And if that's not good enough bait, I can always use you." Yang teased as she bumped his shoulder with her elbow. In such a small town, they quickly found the man selling fish tacos by the well. The prices weren't bad, and the pair easily got ahold of an entire platter of them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:54 pm

"Gee, thanks," he huffed with feigned offense as they came in to buy fish tacos, the nice smell of cook fish and fresh tortillas filling the air. "Oh, that smells really good! These oughta work for sure! Come on, let's hurry back. If we're quick enough, we've got nothing to worry about!

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:59 pm

"My thoughts exactly." Yang agreed and they both rushed back to Audrey's house. They found the baker tenderly hugging a cat and burying it in her bosom, but moments after the door opened, the feline shot her head straight up.

"Welcome back! You get the tacos?" They both asked in unison, eager for their snack.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:29 pm

Ferro sputtered into laughter at the two women's sudden response. "S-Sorry, sorry. That was just... really good timing. Yeah we've got the tacos!"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:33 pm

The cat and the midara laughed along with him as they each grabbed a taco and dug in. Between the four of them, even the huge tray of food wasn't able to last for long. Especially not when Blake ate at least twice as much as anyone else....

All of the ladies had content smiles and lazily laid around after the tacos were wiped from the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:36 pm

"The tacos never stood a chance," Ferro remarked with quiet amusing seriousness. "Well anyways, Audrey it's been fun and we really appreciate your hospitality. That said, we need to get going soon, we have to get somewhere and we can't really afford to hang around too long."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:42 pm

"I totally get it. I'm sorry if I slowed you guys down, but I had so much fun! Give me a second, and I'll let you have some cookies for your travels." Audrey said as she slipped into the kitchen. The huntresses stood by Ferro and smirked at him.

"Are we actually going to take some cookies? Those things are like love potions." Yang asked skeptically.

"It'd be rude not to, and well, I'd eat them if Ferro doesn't mind." Blake answered, her cheeks bright red.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:53 pm

Ferro shrugged his shoulders and gave it a moment of thought. "I mean sure. Individually, they don't do too much, so unless you want to use them like that, as long as we go easy on them, it'll be okay."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 11:57 pm

"Ahhhhhh! They're gone!" Audrey cried out from the kitchen, and when her friends came to check on her all of the cookies were indeed gone. A pouch of gold was left behind as payment, and it looked like whoever took the treats left.... rose petals behind? "Oh well, I guess I'll start making some more!" The baker wasn't deterred and immediately started making more.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:08 am

Ferro wasn't quite as quick to move on, approaching the counter and looking down at the petals. "Rose... petals...? Who steals cookies from someone's home... and leaves payment behind? Whoever did this has gotta be a real oddball..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 12:14 am

"Yeah, they must be an odd cookie, huh?" Yang said with a huge shit-eating grin on her face, even for her standards. It was like she was barely containing her laughter.

"Who knows? Maybe you'll meet them one day." Blake added with a little giggle. The huntresses said their farewells to Audrey and took their leave. The baker waved goodbye with a big, warm smile. Almost as big and warm as her tits....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Audrey
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next