Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:34 pm

"It all looks great, thank you very much, Audrey!" Ferro looked upon his dinner, admittedly feeling himself drool a little at the sight and smell of it all. He did mostly have sweets today, so this looked like perfection right now. On top of that, by the time dinner rolled around, he'd regained quite a bit of strength, so this would be like the cherry on top.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:39 pm

"You're very welcome! Now, what are you waiting for? Dig in!" Audrey answered him happily. Before anything else could happen, Yang suddenly shot up and stole a kiss from the baker's lips. The hungry blonde broke it off before long and smirked playfully.

"Don't mind me, just kissing the cook." With that, both Yang and Blake took their share of the food and started chowing down to get some real food in them. Ferro finally had a break from the cat's cuddling.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:45 pm

Ferro took his share and really went in on it, happily eating food that was something other than sweet, not that he had a problem with Audrey's... goods. "Wow, this is really tasty!" He enjoyed every bit of dinner, especially the ham.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 11:54 pm

Audrey was as happy as ever to be praised about her cooking. She sat down and watched as her friends made short work of the food. There was enough to thoroughly sate their hunger, but their appetites drove them to down it all quickly.

"Thank you very much!" Both Blake and Yang thanked their host and bowed their heads to her, causing Audrey to smile and blush a little.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 12:00 am

Ferro mirrored his companions almost completely, knowing his manners even after everything that happened that day. "Thank you for the food, it was great!"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 08, 2022 10:24 am

"You're all so welcome! It's getting pretty late, we should get some sleep now. Blake, Ferro, you two can have my room, it's right over there. Yang, I hope you don't mind sleeping with me in the living room. Everyone like their sleeping arrangements?" Audrey told everyone as she cleaned up the small mess left behind after the dinner. Before Yang could protest in an attempt to join her friends in the bedroom, the baker smooched her on the lips and made her face go all red and flustered.

"I don't mind at all...." she answered as her head spun and her lust grew for the sexy midara. She slumped in her seat, just waiting for Audrey to coddle her to sleep.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 10:14 pm

Ferro was unsure for a moment before he saw Audrey shut Yang down in a rather amusing way. After a snicker, the boy agreed to the sleeping arrangements bumping his shoulder to Blake and then beginning to head up to the room to get ready for the night.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 10:23 pm

The cat Faunus eagerly followed him as they left Yang behind with Audrey. Ferro felt a chill in his back akin to what you would feel being stalked by a hungry tiger. As soon as they closed the door behind them, Blake stripped herself and her friend naked then tackled him to the bed. She purred loudly and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:14 pm

"Oh wow, someone's eager," he lightly teased once Blake let herself go and took all his clothes off. She still had all those cookies, after all, even if the flower remedy cleared up some of it. Not to mention the way he teased her before. He touched the wildcat's face and pulled himself up to give her a kiss, already getting right into the groove.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:21 pm

"We finally have some more privacy from Yang. So, wanna be all lovey dovey, or do you want to be my seat again?" Blake asked before she met his lips with her own and shared a passionate kiss with him. She clung onto him hard, making it clear how bad her need had gotten. Whether Ferro wanted it or not, he became Blake's outlet for her libido (and of course he was a great friend as well).
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:33 pm

"I wanna be lovey dovey for a little bit, if that's okay. I did get my butt kicked today, but I'll gladly be your seat in a little bit, your heinie~!" He kissed her again, enjoying the feeling of her lips on his, letting the feeling of her body sink in, gazing into her bright eyes. "That sound good?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptySun Jan 09, 2022 11:38 pm

"Just for calling me that I should make you lick my ass cheeks up and down until they're spotless." Blake said in a lighthearted manner as she snuggled in for more cuddling and kisses, but her voice did have an edge that meant she was serious. Regardless, she was happy to lazily lay in his arms and show him some affection, so long as he referred to her with a more proper title next time.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:16 am

He laughed and gave her a light apology as he snuggled up to the Huntress and enjoyed more quiet cuddles and sweet kisses. "Hey Blake, thanks again for travelling with me, I really appreciate it a ton, y'know."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:21 am

"Thanks for taking me along. You make exploring this land a lot more fun. Although, it looks like I'm just using you for the sex sometimes, doesn't it?" Blake asked as she stopped the kisses to quickly apply some purple lipstick "Oh, well~" the Faunus gave her lips a tempting touch-up and started kissing Ferro all over his face. She's been taking notes of what the earth mage is into ever since they met.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:43 am

"I don't mind what it looks like, I know I enjoy your company, and that's all I need. Though, maybe we oughta go do something sometime." After considering that, Blake had his full attention as she started applying lipstick and such a sexy color at that. "Ohhhh wow, that feels nice~!" After she gave him a nice spread of kisses, he held her face a moment and gave her a full kiss on the lips, holding it for a few long seconds. "I think I'm ready to be your throne again, my queen."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:49 am

"I thought you might like that. Think purple looks good on me?" Blake asked as she gave her lips a little pout, then she sat up and prepared to take her rightful seat. Kissing him was fun, but feeling him shiver underneath her ass was so amazing. She didn't wait any longer, she sat right on his face, wearing the same lavender perfume as last time. "You please your queen greatly, Ferro. Maybe she should welcome you to be in her royal court?" The Faunus said in jest as she rubbed her booty against him looking for the comfy spot.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 12:55 am

"It looks great on you, actually," he said quickly, feeling his boner twitch at the sight of her pouting. Seeing her ass close in on his face brought a familiar excitement and when that perfume hit his nose, he started laying in the kisses right away. The sound of Blake's voice brought out a pleased hum from the queen's loyal seat, clearly he liked the idea.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:03 am

"You'll be her official throne. Whenever the public see me, they'll see me sitting atop your face. They will all envy you, I'm sure." Blake teased as she grinded her ass against him, almost massaging Ferro's face with her derriere. Before he could even notice her posture shifting, she leaned forward and left a single purple lipstick kiss on his glans. "Mwah~ a little mark to let the others know you belong to me." The 'Queen' explained with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:07 am

The idea seemed to excite him as his penis twitched and another low, delighted hum escaped the captivity of Blake's royal ass. His body tensed from the quick tingle of Blake's kiss on his member, relaxing again afterwards.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:15 am

"It's the highest honor to be my throne, isn't it? Let me keep 'marking' you, so you'll be bound to my service forever." Queen Blake continued as she resumed the kisses after seeing Ferro's reaction. Her lips left delicate smooches up and down his length while her ass cheeks grinded the idea of belonging to the royal Huntress into his head.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:36 am

"Yes, my queen~" he moaned out loudly, or at least that's what would've been said if his face wasn't currently covered enviably by his queen's perfect ass. He peppered her cheeks with kiss as much as he could under the circumstances, his penis as stiff as stone by now.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:41 am

"And now your final oath. Cum, and be mine." Blake wrapped her lips around his tip and held it in a long, sweet kiss for him to finish in. The Queen's ass pressed down harder and harder on Ferro, rewarding his submission by forcing him more securely underneath his lover's control.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:48 am

She needn't say another word as his hips bucked up as her lips round around his helmet, a heavy load shoot straight up into his ruler's mouth. It took a bit for his climax to end, the boy relaxing his body when he finished, letting out a deep sigh.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 1:54 am

After the queen swallowed his load and made sure her lipstick was still good, she returned to cuddling his side. "Okay, you actually get to make fun of me for this: I got the idea for that from a book, besides from the throne part. A smutty book where the queen seduced a knight into being her 'royal guard'. Total garbage, I know." Blake admitted as she laughed a bit at herself, but had a few giggles for Ferro as well. "But, well, you seemed to like the idea." She added as she went back to using him as a big pillow.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 2:06 am

"Well, I'd say you really made it work, that was... well it was really sexy," he admitted with a flush. "Well, either way, I belong to you know, my queen~!" He lightly chuckled, hugging Blake when she came to cuddle again.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Audrey
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next