Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro vs. Audrey

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:01 pm

Her voice sounded so sweet and inviting and he was being offered her nectar all over again, how could he refuse, drinking it down and enjoying her warm and cozy embrace.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:07 pm

Stunned

"Keep being a good boy, and I'll give you all the milk and cookies you want. I'll even give you more kisses and let you play with my boobs some more!" Audrey promised as she pat Ferro's head and let him suckle all he wanted from her nipple. Her lewd, motherly coddling and honeyed words were enough to make any boy give in to her.

Ferro: 3 Willpower, Sugar Tooth 1/2, Bound, 2 Sweet
Audrey: 8.5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:15 pm

He was slowly losing his drive to fight, and the fact it was merely practice didn't help. After some time to recover his senses, he slowly tried to fight it and escape her grip, he had to do something.

-Struggle -> Double Thrust-

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:24 pm

Struggle (92) Success, Double Thrust (88,5) Crit Success, Crit Fail
Stunned

Against all odds, Ferro freed himself of the midara's soothing cleavage and knocked the wind out of her with a single thrust to the stomach. "Nngh! I thought you liked me, sweetie? Don't you want me to spoil you? Or, would you rather I start being really direct now that you're so hard~?" Audrey teased, giggling at his strained breathing and bulging pants.

Ferro: 3 Willpower, Sugar Tooth 1/2, 2 Sweet, Off Balance
Audrey: 7.5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:28 pm

"D-Do whatever you think will win," he told her, feeling his body about ready to give. Despite his vulnerability, he wasn't going to give in without fighting to the end, else it would be a disservice to her.

-Helm Splitter-

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 pm

Helm Splitter (93) Crit Fail
Off the Recipe (Auto)

"You asked for it!" The baker was pleased with his answer and threw her full weight at him in a big tackle before he could swing his staff. She easily took Ferro to the ground and pulled down his pants to leave him exposed. Audrey fit his cock between her titanic titties and gave his shaft several slow, loving rubs up and down.

Ferro has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 1:46 pm

The battle really got to him and left him reeling, so much to the point his final attack had failed miserably. Now here he was writhing under the weight of a beautiful baker and enduring the slow, sweet strokes of her candied breasts. "Oh god~!"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 2:04 pm

"Feels so good doesn't it? Lie back and let go so I can please you, Ferro. I promise I won't disappoint~" Audrey giggled and insisted that he fully surrender to her sugary-sweet charms. Once his member was full mast between her boobs, she squished them around the base and wrapped her lips around his glans as she gave his penis a gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 2:52 pm

"Ahhh~! Yes, please," he breathed out as his whole body slumped back. Even if he wanted to keep going, which at this point it was clear he didn't, his body wouldn't let him. It wanted more of what she offered: The pleasure, the warmth, the nectar.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 3:18 pm

With that final submission and confirmation, Audrey put her all into titfucking her needy opponent. Heaving her weighty girls up and down his length and planting wet, loving kisses on his tip, the midara was relentless and determined to bring Ferro to climax.

Blake and Yang were both intimidated and aroused by the sheer sexual hunger Audrey was putting on display. They knew they wouldn't be able to endure her 'spoiling' either.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:05 pm

With her tits massaging and squishing and kneading his dick, her sweet and glossy lips kissing the tip, and the addiction building up over her sweet taste, Ferro wouldn't take very long to fill her cleavage with his spunk.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:12 pm

"Nnnn~" Audrey moaned ecstatically as Ferro pumped into her tits, and she happily let his seed drip down her chest. "That was so much fun! How do you want to cum next? How can I make you happy, Ferro?" The midara asked him, all too eager to get more orgasms out of him.

"Yeah, Ferro. How do you want to cum next?" Yang joked, the audience coming a bit closer now that the fight had ended.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:29 pm

Ferro was still in the glow of sex and a bit mentally checked out thanks to his loss and the rather addictive milk of one sexy baker. "I-I want to feel your lips around my member again~ More of it... but can I make you feel good too?"

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:45 pm

"I'm already feeling good, but you'll get a chance to be more direct after I take care of you. For now, your big guy down here needs some more attention." Audrey assured him before lowering her head and smooching Ferro's tip again. Then, she took his length into her mouth and started sucking away. Her plump lips hugged his shaft and her tongue licked at his glans.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Ferro's tried to relax again as he felt her tongue slide across his cock her wet lips sweep across his length, making noises that would make anyone blush. Having such a beauty dote over him in this way was too much to take as their spar attested, and the boy was left moaning and trembling on the ground while his audience watched the two with rapt attention.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Audrey took every sound from Ferro's lips as a plea to keep going. She kept her thorough blowjob hot and steady, taking care to pay attention to every part of his cock. Her green eyes looked up at her lover's face, conveying boundless lust and endless affection. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm~" the midara was moaning, too, just as lost in this indulgence as he was.

The Huntresses didn't know what to say, so they watched..... and took mental notes over what pleased Ferro the most.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:47 pm

Just as in battle, he held on for as long as he could, giving into every second of the sensation until he let loose another thick load at the end of it all. After the climax, he slumped down, just trying to gain a bit of energy back from the intercourse. "Oh wow..."

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 6:52 pm

Audrey moaned so loudly it was nearly a cry of pleasure as she swallowed his entire load. "Ahhhhn, you're the best customer I've had, Ferro." The midara praised him, took off her clothes, then cuddled up next to him on the soft grass of the forest clearing.

"Well, you have a big, sexy midara with big, sensitive lips and big, sensitive tits. How are you going to please her, Ferro?" Yang teased him, even though her face was bright red and she couldn't look away from Audrey at all. Blake was similarly smitten with the baker.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:02 pm

Ferro still felt light-headed from all the sex and when Audrey stripped down cuddled up, that only left him wanting just a bit more. Ferro hugged the Midara close and started rubbing his groin against her own, taking one of her tits into his mouth and sucking away at it, hoping for one last taste of her sweet milk.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:07 pm

Audrey hugged him back and let him drink as much as he wanted. There was still plenty of milk flowing from her nipple, and it still tasted like her addictive cookies. "There, there, don't worry. Do whatever you're comfortable with, Ferro." She whispered to him as even her leg started pinning him against her body. Her vagina was hot and moist from all of her excitement. His penis would go in so easily, and even just grinding on her like this could push his arousal higher.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:32 pm

He happily took her up on her offer, drinking down gulp after gulp of her maddening milk, all while his hips kept pushing his cock against her hot sex until it was stiff enough to go right into her honeypot. The moment it was in, he started driving it in hard, ignoring his body's exhaustion and eagerly enjoying every each of her slippery pussy.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 7:41 pm

Audrey cried with joy when Ferro penetrated her, and she was delighted to welcome him into her pussy. "Ahn, ahn, ahn! Yes, Ferro, love me! Love me so, so much!." She shouted dirty talk almost loud enough for the village to hear them and let her lover have his way with her body. The baker clutched onto him for dear life, falling for him almost as hard as he fell for her.

"I wish he was fucking me like that....." Blake said aloud before she caught herself opening her mouth without thinking. Yang took a break from perving over Ferro and Audrey to laugh at her partner for a second.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:01 pm

Pfft XD))

Ferro slammed his hips are hard as he could into his lover, thrusting his cock deeply into her addictive pussy. Nothing stopped him from guzzling down her milk, drinking his fill and then some when he finally burst, filling up Audrey with hot white.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:04 pm

Audrey also reached her own peak of pleasure from Ferro's intense lovemaking. Her endurance appeared to be much lesser than her new friend's, since she went almost limp after her climax. She cuddled into Ferro, unable to think about anything but him, let alone say no to him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 07, 2022 8:07 pm

After his climax, he rested over Audrey, his cock still buried inside her as he finally stopped drinking her milk, giving her a tender kiss before just laying there. It took a while for him to regain his senses, a bit longer for his strength. "S-So, how was that...?"

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro vs. Audrey   Ferro vs. Audrey - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro vs. Audrey
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next